Get your AU Identification card as soon as possible. It might be best to do it in person. To go directly to the ID card location, the One Card Office is located in Anderson Hall on the south side of main campus. They are open Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, Friday from 11:30 am to 5:00 pm, and Saturday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.
OR: Do it online. Doing it online means you go to the myau.american.edu portal, click/expand the “Life @ AU” tab in the list of links on the right column and click on the “ID Card Information” link. Submit the information requested, including a photo. You must still go to the One Card Office to pick up your card.
When you’re on the website, simply upload a photo from your computer using the buttons provided, and your ID card will be ready for you at New Student Orientation (please submit 3 days before your orientation session).
- The photo must be in color.
- The photo must be a front view of your full face and shoulders.
- No photos with sunglasses or hats (religious head coverings are an exception).
- The background should be a light solid color with no people or personal items in view.
- The photo must be in JPEG format and at least 300×375 pixels.
- The photo file size cannot exceed 2 megabytes.